Bath & Kisses: How to Make Bath Salts
- By PandJ Trading
- Feb 11, 2020
HOMEMADE BATH & KISSES JAR
We have all been there before, you do not know what to get your loved one for Valentine’s Day. At P&J Trading, some of us even fall guilty to completely forgetting about Valentine’s Day! Of course, sometimes, we need to make it up with a gift or two. Thus, we want to share with you today how to make bath salts. This is an extremely easy, do-it-yourself craft that only requires three main ingredients. We promise you that you probably have these ingredients right in your own home! Therefore, if you fell victim to a busy month, simply follow along below or watch our video above. Learn how to create layered, P&J Lavender Fragrance Oil bath salts. Otherwise known as Bath & Kisses!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2 Cup Epsom Salt
- 2 Cup Baking Soda
- 30 Drops of P&J Trading Lavender Fragrance Oil
- Purple Dye *can be soap or food dye
- Mason Jar
- Hershey's Chocolate *or other chocolate
- Grab a large bowl and pour Epsom salt into the bowl.
- Then, pour baking soda in the same bowl as the Epsom salt.
- Add 30 drops of P&J Lavender Fragrance Oil in the same bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together with a whisk or fork.
- Then, grab two other bowls and evenly divide the mix.
- Add purple dye to only one bowl.
- Place the mason jar next to the two bowls and carefully layer the purple and white mix.
- Close the jar and add Hershey's Kisses to the top by securing the chocolate with tape.
- Gift to a loved one! Or scoop into a bath and enjoy!
We hope this helps with your last minute Valentine’s Day planning for a loved one. Or you can treat yourself with a relaxing lavender bath on this special day! Let us know if you liked this craft and if you want to see more, check out our DIY section on our blog.