AFTER SUN WHIPPED BODY BUTTER
We've all been there before... the sun gets the best of you and your skin! It can leave you hot and uncomfortable for days. Thus, try making a soothing after sun body butter with us that smells exactly like Aloe.
This body butter contains soothing and regenerating properties such as Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, and Shea butter that will leave your skin feeling refreshed. Aloe Vera contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it is an anti-inflammatory which can help alleviate burns. Vitamin E oil also helps regenerate new skin cells and can lighten brown spots or scars. Plus, Vitamin E can absorb the energy from ultraviolet light and help prevent damage to the skin. Lastly, Shea butter is an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin.
Watch the video above or follow along in the step-by-step to learn how to make your own after sun whipped body butter.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3 Tbsp. Shea Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- 1 Tbsp. Vitamin E Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Aloe Vera
- Sealed Container
- Hand or Stand Mixer
- 1 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 15 Drops of P&J Aloe Fragrance
- Grab a medium bowl and add 3 tbsp. of Shea butter and 2 tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Microwave in 30 second increments and stir until fully melted.
- Let cool until color is opaque, soft to touch but not solid (can place in the fridge).
- Once cooled, add 1 tbsp. of Vitamin E oil, 1 tbsp. of Aloe Vera, 1 tbsp. of avocado oil, and 15 drops of P&J Aloe.
- Whip until the consistency is thick and fluffy.
- Place in a sealed jar and store in a cool area.
- Use after the sun & enjoy!